September 20, 2007

Geometry Freak











Here is a random model I made in CATIA using excel spread sheet. Whenever I do this sort of field condition geometry, somebody asks me whether each parameter is linked to each cell of spread sheet. No, I'm not even sure if CATIA allows that. It is that I'm just organized enough to instantiate PowerCopy in order so that I use excel's single column to do the field condition.















Since I started using CATIA, my geometry controlling skill has gotten freakier and freakier. Even making random curve in Illustrator, the results look like as if I did them via scripting. No, seriously I do things manually but I'm still a control freak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuki, quick question...is each parameter linked to each cell of the spread sheet??

heh
freak!
<3