March 5, 2008

Obsession

variations







accommodating with grid







global operation (Design Table)




インストラクターの目を盗んではこういうことばかりやっています。
趣味の域に達してる。とよく言われますが、趣味を超えて中毒です。

Hmmm... It has been a long night. zzzz...

Another workshop by Robert Davolio. I recycled the little fins that I developed in Testa Studio. Last semester, all I figured out was to let those fins accommodate with a modifiable grid. Now each instance can do some fancy stuff. Variations are controlled by a design table. I was having so much fun, but the instructor scalded at me that six lines instantiation is too dumb for his taste... It should have been as simple as four points instantiation. Fine, I admit our fins are too complicated. I guess I had too much fun.

Anyway, I'm going to team up with Sky and Harold for the workshop. We each have different objectives. Sky to master parametric modeling, Harold to master ecoTech, and for me, D.P. scripting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your catia scripting. I have been trying for a while and cant figure out how you are able to get the iso curves on those surfaces. Can you please email me at thorsoej@gmail.com, thanks.